Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sending Hugs

**Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown entry** 


I created this card for two different challenges: Just Us Girls (it's trend week and black and white stripes are the trendy element we're asked to use) and Sunday Stamps Challenge (sketch).   I'm a huge fan of adding stripes to my cards, so this was a must do challenge!




I am FINALLY using this freebie gift stamp that came with my last
Reverse Confetti order!  Isn't that combination of fonts the best?!  I thought these funky florals from RC's Blooms 'n Buds stamp set with matching dies would be pair up nicely with the bold sentiment.  

INKS: Bumblebee, Iced Aqua, Aqua, Parakeet, Lime Green, Magenta - dye inks by Reverse Confetti; Versafine Onyx Black.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wanda, this is just GORGEOUS! Those stripes really set those lovely bright flowers off, and the how layout just pops! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Grant said...

Hi Wanda, nice use of the sketch! Love how the color pops against the black and white. Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps.

Monika Reeck said...

I really love the font of your sentiment
and the flower so bright and happy colors too
great added of the white and black stripes paper
great made Wanda
many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps
hugs
Monika