Sunday, March 4, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches



It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I'm chillin' in my crafty space! I wanted to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge and went with supplies that were still on my desk from a previous card I posted on Thursday. 



The Plaid Background stamp by Concord and 9th makes a lovely large gingham pattern, so I paired it with this pitcher of tulips - retired from Flourishes, although a very similar image can be obtained from Power Poppy.  I don't have a die for the image and didn't want to fussy cut, so I just die cut it with a stitched circle die and placed the horizontal strip behind it.  Hopefully, the challenge police won't come after me!  Haha!  The sentiment is from PTI's Mat Stack 3 Collection.  I used Copics to color the florals.

INK: Cockleshell (WPlus9); Memento Tuxedo Black.

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
MAR 4 - "How like an angel came I down."
                    --Thomas Traherne

No comments: