Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tag...You're It Challenge


I missed the deadline, but was inspired to create this tag by Jessica Frost-Ballas' gorgeous pink and gold reindeer tag for the Tag...You're It Challenge! I'm also joining in with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge with a 'gift it' theme (gift tag). I first painted the blue gold from Gansai Tambi Starry Colors palette then layered Bright Opera paint from Mijello Mission Gold palette. I adhered Simon Says Stamp's Snowflake Block die than added shiny gold sentiment and reindeer dies to the tag.  The shimmer and shine simply does not show up well in the photo.  Boo.  A very cloudy day just didn't work to get a good photograph.

I can finally say I'm finished with my Christmas shopping.  Most of the things are wrapped but my Christmas cards are not yet addressed.  That's next on my holiday 'to do' list!  Thanks so much for stopping by...

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous and beautiful tag, absolutely love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby