Friday, August 4, 2017

Dare To Get Dirty



It's that time of year again on Splitcoaststampers when the Dirty Dozen gals (both alumni and current) are hosting LOTS of fun challenges for the week! My good friend, Teresa Kline, is hosting a really fun theme challenge today and asked me to make a sample card!  You'll need to be a fan club member on SCS to read all about the details!

One of my favorite heart dies is Simon Says Stamp's Sketch Heart.  I layered up some fussy cut flowers from The Stamp Market's 'You' set and tucked in some leaves from MFT's Mini Modern Blooms.  The watercolor panel has smooshed distress inks and was on my leftover pile.  I think I used Peacock Feathers and Bundled Sage inks.  I cut out the 'You' sentiment three times and adhered the layers together to give it a nice dimensional look.  The glittery enamel dots are from the new SU catalog.  

Thanks so much for stopping by...

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

this is beautiful Wanda!